54TH STREET & OCEAN DRIVE
The following rules and regulations govern the use and manner of use of the Avalon Bay Park Marina.
1. Effective with the 2003 boating season, annual slip holders from the preceding season will be given the first right of refusal to renew their Slip Rental Agreement for the upcoming season. Prior slip holders will be required to reply, in writing, and pay a prescribed fee within a fixed period of time. Failure to do so shall be deemed evidence of a lack of interest to renew for the current year and the boat slip will be rented to the next party on the waiting list having priority.
2. Completed applications along with proof of boat ownership should be submitted to the Avalon Assistant Business Administrator’s office at which point the applicant will be placed on the Avalon Bay Park Marina wait list. Bay Park Marina Application revised 2019
. Applicants placed on the waiting list need not submit a deposit or insurance at the time of application but will be notified when a season slip becomes available.
3. Fees for season boat slip rental shall be $85.00 per foot. Boats may not exceed twenty-one (21) feet in length. Fees may, from time to time thereafter, be revised by Resolution of Borough Council.
4. Launching Ramp Season permit will be effective from the first Saturday in May through the first Sunday after Labor Day of each year. Hours of operation are hereby established as follows:
Monday-Friday 7:00am-3:00pm; Saturday and Sunday 7:00am-5:00pm
5. There shall be a charge of $10.00, one time daily, for use of the boat ramp.
6. Season boat ramp permit fee for the period covering the second weekend in May through the second weekend in September of each year shall be established at $100.00. Permits are not transferable and shall be issued on the basis of one per boat and shall be visibly displayed upon the boat or boat trailer.
7. Any change in size or type of boat will require a new permit. Permits are not transferable.
8. All owners shall be responsible for supplying mooring lines necessary for the vessel.
9. No repairs or other activities which delay the orderly process of loading/unloading of vessels shall be permitted in the ramp area.
10. The Borough reserves the right to reject all applications.